- Block is hot tanked, cleaned, inspected, line bore checked, cylinders bored and honed, decked, new cam bearings and oil galley plugs installed.
- Crankshaft and camshaft are inspected thoroughly and polished
- Connecting rods are checked for straightness and resized if needed.
- New Mahle piston and rings in .020″, .030″ or .040″ oversize. Main and rod bearings are std/std or .010″/.010″ undersize.
- Entire Rotating Assembly is balanced with an OEM balancer and flexplate to ensure a smooth running engine (Exclusively done at SDNW).
- Includes a gasket kit for front and rear covers and upper and lower oil pans, as well as front and rear main seals.