Return all core parts to our shop address. All cores must include a copy of the original sales invoice. Cores must be in original boxes and returned within 21 days or core charge may be forfeited.Ship To:
Specialized Diesel NW
3320 E Springfield Ave.
Spokane, WA 99202
Specialized Diesel NW, SDNW, accepts returns of brand new, unused, and uninstalled items within 30 days of purchase. The products must be in original packaging and be accompanied by all the original paperwork.
If the product has been used or installed, a refund will not be given!
If you have a technical issue with a product, please contact us and we will do everything in our power to help you with your questions.
If you would like to return a product, please contact us via email at support@SpecializedDieselNW.com for an RMA number.
Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer unless the product is deemed defective. Specialized Diesel NW will not refund a returned package that is damaged or lost upon return shipping. If your product is lost or damaged during return process, please contact the carrier as these issues must be taken up with them.
Specialized Diesel NW does not offer or holdup any warranty either expressed or implied. All warranty claims must go through the products manufacturer.
Certain products are not legal in the state of California for use on any pollution controlled vehicle.
Certain products may be capable of disabling all of part of the emissions system on certain vehicle applications, when selected by the end use to do so. Emissions removal is not legal anywhere within the USA, unless the vehicle is not registered with the Division of Motor Vehicles, and is being used solely as a competition race vehicle. By selecting any settings that can allow removal of emissions equipment, you accept all risk and liability associated with its use, and agree to the following terms and conditions.
- All settings or calibrations that may allow emissions removal are intended and developed for off-highway, organized, sanctioned, closed-course Race/Competition use only!! Any other use, on ANY road, public or private, within the USA, is strictly prohibited.
- Specialized Diesel NW insists that you do not select any calibrations or settings if this vehicle has been registered or certified for highway use with the USA.
- This product when used incorrectly may violate local, state, and federal laws pertaining to emissions, traffic, registration, and safety.
- Use of this product may damage or destroy mechanical and/or electrical components of this vehicle.
- Use of this product may void or nullify the vehicles factory warranty.
- User understands that motorsports are dangerous, and that installation of this product may subsequently require special driving skills or techniques to safely operate the vehicle.
- User assumes sole responsibility for the safe, proper, and legal use of the vehicle at all times.
- The purchaser and end user releases, indemnifies, discharges, and holds harmless Specialized Diesel NW from any and all claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, or expenses resulting from or relating to the use or installation of this product that is in violation of the terms and conditions on this page, the product disclaimer, and/or the product installation instructions. Specialized Diesel NW will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, punitive, statutory, or incidental damages or fines caused by the use or installation of this product.
Before allowing you to access any settings or calibrations that may allow emissions removal, you will be asked by the tuner to electronically agree to the terms and conditions listed above. By electronically agreeing to the terms and conditions, you are certifying that you are aware of and assume all risk, liability, and consequences that may arise from its use. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!